Energetic, Motivated, Team Player?
Yardworx has career openings for Customer Service/Inside Sales representative who takes pride in what they do. Positive and challenging work environment.
- Minimum one year experience in customer service
- High school diploma
- A solid work ethic is essential
- Works well as part of a team and requires minimal supervision
- Superb organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft word, excel and the internet.
- Pleasant telephone manner
Specific Accountabilities Include:
- Providing customer service and assisting customers
- Quoting customers accurately and in a timely basis
- Assisting with the credit department with past-due accounts
Does this sound like you? Our customer service department is looking for individuals whom have exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, proficient telephone skills and the ability to work independently. Full and Part time positions available.
Email resume & brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to run your own business?
We are recruiting new or experienced Owner Operators for lawn/yard maintenance and snow removal. If you’ve got the motivation and desire to build something while receiving support, sales leads, and other benefits from us, click here to learn more.