Join the Yardworx Team and Enjoy A Great Income and a Great Experience!
Why should you join our Calgary or Edmonton team? We make it easy to earn a great income without all the hassle. Our offices perform most of the paperwork needed so all you have to do is show up and work.
We have perfected the systems, marketing and admin side of lawn care and snow removal over the last few decades, and take on that burden for you, so you can focus on what you are good at and thrive in a supportive environment.
More Benefits to Being on the Yardworx Team
Additional Benefits of Working for Us Include:
Our Full time Customer Service Rep's are responsible for:
Opportunity All Throughout the Year
We hire a variety of winter snow removal experts and equipment drivers. Flip to see the positions we regularly fill.
- Sidewalk clearing crews (residential and commercial)
- Parking lot clearing crews
- Snow Plows
- Teams with multiple pieces
- Sanding trucks
- Snow Hauling crews (dump trucks)
We hire a variety of summer lawn care and landscaping crew members. Flip to see the positions we regularly fill.
- Lawn cutting – commercial and residential
- Spring and Fall clean up
- Bed Maintenance and Hedge trimming
- General Property Maintenance (including but not limited to Eaves cleaning/window washing/power washing/little pick up and garbage hauls)
- Lot sweeping
- Certified Arborists
Prefer to Work in the Yardworx Office?
Specific Accountabilities Include:
Apply to Yardworx Now
Send your resume and brief cover letter
Please use the form to the left to send your application to us. Note: only PDF file format will be accepted.
You can also email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to Yardworx at:
71 Skyline Crescent NE
Calgary AB, T2K 5X2