Join the Yardworx Team and Enjoy A Great Income and a Great Experience!
Why should you join our Calgary or Edmonton team? We make it easy to earn a great income without all the hassle. Our offices perform most of the paperwork needed so all you have to do is show up and work.
We have perfected the systems, marketing and admin side of lawn care and snow removal over the last few decades, and take on that burden for you, so you can focus on what you are good at and thrive in a supportive environment.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
More Benefits to Being on the Yardworx Team
Additional Benefits of Working for Us Include:
- Drawing off of all crews being out there
- Production support
- Someone to always answer phone calls
- Tight routes
- Good prices/healthy commissions
- Business training
- Financial budgeting
- Employee training / recruitment
- Dispute Resolution
- No Stress / Very low risk
Our Full time Customer Service Rep’s are responsible for:
- Customer service
- Answering calls
- Invoicing customers
- Job Scheduling
- Customer Renewals
- Customer Contracts
Opportunity All Throughout the Year
Prefer to Work in the Yardworx Office?
Yardworx has career openings for Customer Service/Inside Sales representative who takes pride in what they do, and excel in a positive and challenging work environment. We are looking for individuals who have exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, proficient telephone skills and the ability to work independently. Full and Part-time positions are available.
- Minimum one year of experience in customer service
- High school diploma
- A solid work ethic is essential
- Works well as part of a team and requires minimal supervision
- Superb organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft word, excel and the internet.
- Pleasant telephone manner
Specific Accountabilities Include:
- Providing customer service and assisting customers
- Quoting customers accurately and in a timely basis
- Assisting with the credit department with past-due accounts
Apply to Yardworx Now
Send your resume and brief cover letter
Please use the form to the left to send your application to us. Note: only PDF file format will be accepted.
You can also email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to Yardworx at:
71 Skyline Crescent NE
Calgary AB, T2K 5X2